Dofollow blog commenting is the best way to get free backlinks for your blog. Dofollow links pass link juice and improve blog’s ranking. The more backlinks you have, the better your blog ranks in Google.
Where to find dofollow blogs? Bloggers often compile their own lists of dofollow blogs. Some lists contain more than a hundred dofollow blogs. Think about number of backlinks you can get for free. It’s a piece of link building cake.
Before commenting dofollow blogs
1. Make sure it is a dofollow blog. Sometimes bloggers return to nofollow, because spammers hunt after them. SEO for Firefox plugin highlights dofollow links, therefore you don’t have to look into code.
2. Read a post. People, who don’t do it, leave worthless comments. They push bloggers back to nofollow. Be an expert, provide only valuable comments.
3. Find out what kind of anchors you can use. Many blogs allow you to place relevant keywords in anchor instead of your name. It makes a backlink more valuable. Anyway blog owners want to know who you are. Put a signature (name) at the end of your comment.
4. Find out what URLs besides homepage are allowed. Promote your posts instead of homepage if you can. You can get more targeted traffic if you do this.
5. Write a post. Link building is important, but content is a king. Backlinks won’t help if you don’t have fresh and valuable content. First write a new post, and then get a backlink.
Dofollow blog lists for link building